Since 2012, we have offered Chalet Auhof (Flachau, Austria) to our guests. The chalet is completely renovated in 2012. Because of the size, location, and facilities, this is a unique winter sport chalet. The former farmhouse is located at the edge of the ski village Flachau, about 700 meters from the ski lift and slopes and 900 meters of the city center. The bus stop is directly in front of the chalet and will take you there in 5 minutes.
The chalet is 450 m² and perfect for groups to a maximum size of 26 persons. The chalet has a stube (dining room) and a games/ DVD room with a flatscreen television. The chalet has 12 bedrooms and a separate area for storing and drying ski equipment and wet clothes. Outside the chalet, there is a partly covered sun deck with excellent views of the surrounding mountains. In the garden, you will find a Finnish style wood-burning sauna*.
This chalet is perfect for large groups and smaller groups can book separate rooms. This way you can find the privacy of your own room (lockable) and the atmosphere in the common area. Our chalet staff will take care of the reception, cleaning of the common areas, breakfast, and dinner.
* Free of use once a week between Monday and Friday. If you would like to use the sauna another time the costs are €40 per 2 hours.
- Free-standing chalet
- Surface chalet 450 m²
- Very large common area (Stube)
- A professional kitchen which the chalet staff uses for creating delicious meals
- 12 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and 12 toilets for a maximum of 26 persons
- Finnish wood-burning sauna in the garden
- Partly covered sundeck
- Free wifi in the chalet
- Wii Gamestation, flatscreen television and DVD player
- Heated storage room for ski equipment
- Beds are made with sheets, duvet, and towels
- Only bookable with catering
- City center: 900 meter
- Lifts: 700 meter
- Slopes: 700 meter
- Stube (dining room)
- TV room/game room with flatscreen television, DVD player and Gamestation
- Professional kitchen
- Storage room for skis and boots (heated)
- Bedroom 1: two single beds, sink, and bathroom with toilet and shower (to be used by the chalet staff)
- Bedroom 2: two single beds (not possible to put next to each other), sink and bathroom with toilet and shower
- Two separate toilets
- Bedroom 3: one single bed and bunk bed, a sink and a bathroom with a toilet and a shower
- Bedroom 4: two single beds, a sink
- Bedroom 5: two single beds, a sink
- Bedroom 6: two single beds, a sink
- Bedroom 7: two single beds, a sink, and a bathroom with a toilet and a shower
- Bedroom 8: one single bed and bunk bed, sink and a bathroom with a toilet and a shower
- Bedroom 9: one single bed and bunk bed, sink and a bathroom with a toilet and a shower
- Bathroom with two showers and two separate toilets
- Bedroom 10: one single bed, a sink
- Bedroom 11: two single beds, a sink
- Bedroom 12: one single bed, a sink
- Bedroom 13: one single bed and bunk bed, a sink and a bathroom with a toilet and a shower
- Bathroom with one shower and two separate toilets
Great food, great hosts, great experience!
Great hospitality, wonderful host
Great time here!
The cooking was like a 4-star restaurant