Apartment Alpendistel/ Rapunzel
New in our winter offer are the apartments Alpendistel and Rapunzel in Chalet Bergkastel in Nauders (Ski resort Skiparadies Reschenpass). This beautiful house consists of 8 apartments (on two floors) and a common room (the stube) which is located on the ground floor. Chalet Bergkastel is quietly located on the outskirts of Nauders, close to the center (400m) and the ski bus is just across the road (25m).
Chalet Bergkastel is suitable for both small and large groups because of the possibility to book several apartments.
The Chalet Bergkastel apartments have a cozy Tyrolean look. The apartments Alpendistel and Rapunzel are suitable for 4 – 6 people. Each apartment has its own living area with kitchen, plus a balcony or terrace with a view of the beautiful surrounding mountain peaks. In the basement, there is a small wellness area and a games room with table tennis table.
- Cosy Tyrolean atmosphere
- Very comfortable apartments
- Skiing in Austria and Italy possible!
- Common room on the ground floor
- Free WIFI
- Large parking lot
- Ski room
The ski bus stop is right outside the door, the ski bus takes you to the bottom of the ski lift in less than 10 minutes. Unique of this area is that you can ski in Austria and Italy! It is a very accessible area for both beginners and more experienced skiers. The location at the end of the Inntal and the height of the area (1,400 – 2,800m) makes it a very snow-sure ski destination.
Location chalet Bergkastel
- Relative to centre: 500 meters
- Relative to lifts: 2.4 km
- Relative to slope: 2.4 kilometres
- Ski bus stop right outside the door
- Ski lift 2.5 km (4 min by car)
- Distance from Utrecht: 912 km
- Nearest airport: Innsbruck (108 kilometres)
Nauders is very close to the Italian border but radiates the Austrian atmosphere with wooden houses and traditional architectural styles. Nauders is a small and cosy village with plenty of entertainment. Après-skiing is done at the schirmbar at the bottom of the slope, or in the Yeti bar in the centre of Nauders. Winter Wonderland is highly recommended for parents and children. There are snow and ice games, including sledging, ice hockey and ice skating. After a long day on the slopes, you can relax in the sauna or enjoy the many hours of sunshine on the balcony.
The layout of the apartments is the same on both floors. Only the apartments on the second floor have a balcony instead of a terrace.
- Large living room with sofa
- Room 3: 1 double bed and 1 bunkbed (4 persons)
- Room 4: 1 double bed
- Bathroom with shower, double sinks and separate toilet
- 58 – 62 m², for 4 – 6 persons
- Separate living room
- Room 5: 2 single beds
- Room 6: bunk bed + 1 single bed
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- 58 m², for 4 – 6 persons
- Upstairs kitchen with dining area
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven
- Free WIFI
- Possibility of breakfast service
- Bed linen