Prices Chalet Brocard season 2021-2022
You can book chalet Brocard also as a catered chalet. We have a minimum of 9 adults in order to book the option ‘Catered chalet’. The prices are listed down below.
What is included and excluded?
- 7x Nutritious breakfast
- 6x Homemade three-course diner in the chalet
- 6x Afternoon tea: cake or salty snack (quiche, pizza, peanuts…) after skiing
- Coffee and tea
- Child menus possible till the age of 11 years, two-course diner earlier in the evening
- 3 Towels per person
- Free use of sauna and hammam
- Daily cleaning of kitchen, living area and general sanitary
- Final cleaning
- Lift pass (you can pre-book these with us)
- Tourist tax €0,90 p.p.p.n.
- Booking fee €25,- per booking
- Lunch. For €7,50 p.p.p.d. you can prebook this
- Dog taxes €50 per dog (on request)
- Use of a high chair (free of charge)
- Use of a child cot (€15,- per stay)
In high season (19th of December till the 2nd of January 2021 and from the 13th of February till the 6th of March 2021) we have the following prices:
- Adults €285,- p.p.
- Children(4 till 11 years) two-course menu €180,- p.p.
- Children (2 till 3 years) €105,- p.p
During low season we have the following prices:
- Adults €255,- p.p.
- Children(4 till 11 years) two-course menu €160,- p.p.
- Children (2 till 3 years) €105,- p.p.
COVID-19 Cancellation guarantee
Your winter holiday booking is well insured with us. Check our COVID-19 cancellation guarantee here.
Check availability and book now
Chalet Beyond can arrange liftpasses, ski lessons, equipment hire and airport transfers for you. Deal with one organisation for all your reservations, one invoice, all arranged before departure. Nice and easy! Some products even cheaper than at the resort. You can add these extra products on our reservation form, which you will receive by booking one of our chalets. We will take care of it.
Pre-book your liftpasses with us and we will make sure we hand over the passes by arrival. Don’t waste your time! We can offer the liftpasses at a discount.
We work together with the company Sport 2000. When you pre-book the equipment it will be ready for you at the shop by arrival. When you book your equipment with us you can lock your hired equipment at the shop for free.
The local Ecole de Ski France (ESF) is our partner for ski and snowboard lessons. For small children they have the ‘kindergarten’. Lessons will start at the age of 5 or 6 years old. You can book lessons for 6 days. The lessons will be 4 hours a day. It is also possible to prebook private lessons. We are glad to take care of your reservation.
When you fly into Grenoble or take the train we can organize an (airport) transfer for you to our chalets in Oz-en-Oisans. Just let us know.