Covid-19 cancellation guarantee
When orienting towards the winter sports holiday for the next season you want to know how we deal with any persistent Corona travel restrictions. What are the cancellation conditions for a Lock-down, quarantine rules, travel restrictions, etc. Will I be insured or have I lost my money?
Your winter sports booking is well insured with us.
For a small fee you can choose a “money back guarantee” at the time of booking. You will then receive your full travel sum minus the costs of this option (type of insurance) and the booking costs. If you do not choose this, we will pay the travel sum in the form of a value voucher. You can therefore always cancel your trip free of charge on the basis of the following Corona travel restrictions: (Reference date is one week before the trip)
- negative travel advice, based on the booker’s country by the only authorized body that knows the country in question (for the Netherlands this is the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- travel restrictions, for example not allowing Dutch tourists
- quarantine arrangement at country of receipt or upon return
- form of Lock-down, for example accommodation closed or ski resort closed
The two options explained
- Value voucher: the amount of this value voucher is 100% of the total sum minus the booking costs. If you have booked extra options such as skipasses of equipment hire, we will refund this.
- Money back guarantee: at the time of making the booking you can choose the “money back guarantee” option. This option can be booked for a small additional fee. We will refund the entire travel sum minus the booking costs and the costs of this option. If you choose this option, the payment will be made via a guarantee account. The STO Garant guarantee account, also known as a third-party account, ensures that your money is safe and that you benefit from the “money back guarantee”.
Costs for using this option and payment service
- For Catered chalet stay for a week: € 30 p.p. for adults, children and teenagers up to and including 17 years € 15, – p.p., toddlers and babies up to the age of 3 are free.
- For Catered chalet stay for a weekend (3 or 4 nights): € 20 p.p.
- With accommodation rental: € 20 p.p. for adults, children and teenagers up to and including 17 years € 10, – p.p., toddlers and babies up to the age of 3 are free.
The situation at a glance
There are no restrictions and the holiday can take place without restrictions. If there is still a reason for you to cancel, then our standard cancellation conditions apply.
Code yellow/ Code green
There are minor security risks. There are no or few restrictions, for example après-ski bars and other catering facilities are limited and or are limited in opening hours. In that case, there are no consequences for the performance of our service. If you still want to cancel in this case, it is your own choice and our standard cancellation conditions apply.
Code orange or code red
Negative travel advice or travel to that destination is prohibited. Chalet Beyond reimburses the trip according to option 1 or 2, which you have chosen when booking.
We follow the advise of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This is also the case with bookings which are not from the Netherlands. The reference date would be 3 days before arrival.
The health of the guests and our chalet managers is paramount. We closely follow the advice of foreign affairs and RIVM. These are leading and result in a clear protocol for running our catered chalets and form the basis of good booking conditions.
In this way we hope to make booking even safer and more fun so that you can look forward to a familiar and enjoyable winter sport. Our team is looking forward to your request and we are happy to answer all your questions.